Friday, May 7, 2010

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

I'm feeling better. The inactivity gets to me, but I'm trying to deal with it. That's one of the worst parts about this... the boredom. I'm just going to have to get creative and figure out what I can do by myself that involves my leg being propped up. I shouldn't have to rely on other people for my happiness because I should be able to take care of myself. I'm used to being independent, and I want to continue being that way. I just can't carry things... and stairs are an obstacle :)

Therapy went well on Tuesday. I was able to do all of my exercises, and managed to get to 80 degrees of flexion. Thursday did not go so well. I should be with one therapist, and I was with a tech. He's my friend and I like him, but I needed someone with way more experience. After a few exercises, I was in tears, which is NOT good. After my therapist came over an evaluated what was going on, he told me that I'm on my feet too much. So I have to rest more.

It's better that I'm not going out or being active right now for the health of my knee. I don't need to aggravate anything or risk tendonitis.

Again, I'm feeling better. It was a down point, hopefully now will be more of an up.

No comments:

Post a Comment